Friday, April 17, 2020

Cheers

Here's a super cute image from artist Sandra Caldwell. I am just loving her cute images.  This girl is too cute and you can find her and all of Sandra's other images in her Etsy store Babycakes DND.  I can't believe it's now over a month since I have been in the school. WOW.

if I had know that Thursday when I went home that I wouldn't be coming in, not just Friday, but EVER.   For us even more so since the facility we were at is temporary and we are supposed to be starting off Next August in our new school building, which is even further from home for me.

10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

so sweet Holley
Gr Karin

Shabneez said...

Love the image Holley - sorry you are missing your school. Hopefully you'll be back even though you'll have more to travel. Shabneez x

lora said...

Oh, so funny girl image and her cat.. Nice card.

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card. That image is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Cute card! The look on her face is one I’m wearing often lately. 😁. The new school “normal” feels so strange, doesn’t it?

Em Louise Fairley said...

So sweet, Holley. Stay safe! xoxo

Gaye said...

I really like the colors and embellishments on this one.

Linda Simpson said...

So sweet, I love the colour of this lace too which is very pretty.
Hugs
Linda xx

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

What a funny image! I love it! xxx

Fikreta said...

so cute!