Monday, April 6, 2020

Easter Greetings

Here's another darling Whipper Snapper image for Easter time along with a sentiment stamp from Unity stamps KOTM.  I hope you are still doing well with all this social distancing. My blog makes me feel a tiny bit closer to the world.  Virtual High Five everyone!

Have a great day and a start to a great week.  My DH and I are both working from home here and not going out but for an occasional walk and stop off at the local store, which is getting more rare.  I am sure many of your have seen that the CDC has now told everyone to start wearing some type of mask, even a cloth mask to cover their faces when out.

If I have any friends out there making them, I'm looking to get one or two (so I can wear one/wash one).  Happy to trade you for crafting goodies, handmade cards, paypal lol....

13 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning Easter card. I love that cute bunny. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Larisa said...

Clever and cute.

lora said...

Great stamps and lovely bright colours - love it

Gaye said...

Sweet card and adorable image.

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute card Holley

sorry I don't make masks we don't have to wear them here.

Gr Karin

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo

Karthikha said...

This is just so cute!! Love the colors and cute images :)

Jean said...

A darling card!

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful Easter card, love the cute bunny.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Holley- adorable bunny- LOVE the colors, too! I am so sorry that I cant's help you out missy! Sewing machine issues! Big Hugs!

Susan T. said...

Perfect card for Easter! Happy colors, adorable images!

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Such a sweet card, Holley! xxx

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card!