Thursday, April 2, 2020

Happy Easter

sharing this adorable puppy from Whipper Snapper today.  TOO Cute. I just adore their stamps. This one is precious.  Don't you want to make an Easter Basket for your puppy?  Right now if I even think about making an Easter basket for the DH I would probably include some TOILET PAPER, peanut butter, bread and eggs.  What is with people in the local stores.  You would think they were buying up for the summer and there was no way to go to a store again.  GEEZ people!

Guess the DH will just get a hug...wait, have to stay social distancing of 6 foot, I guess the DH will get a cute card from me for Easter this year.

Hugs all!

Holley

9 comments:

Larisa said...

Love your card. Great colour and I love the image.

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning Easter card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute image and a lovely card Holley

gr karin

Susan T. said...

Cute Easter card! I haven’t done an Easter baskets for the “grand dogs” yet, but always send them treats when I send the grandchildren something. 😁

Dana M said...

Super cute card! Love that sweet puppy delivering a fun basket of treats.

Karthikha said...

Haha this is super fun and cute :)

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card Holley, the image is so cute.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Cute card, Holley xoxo

Fikreta said...

so cute!