Thursday, April 16, 2020

I'm not perfect...

Here's a super cute image from Notturno Digital Arts stamps. I love this new line of big eye images that this artist has created.  You can check them out in her Etsy store and if you drop by her Facebook page, there's a number of freebies.  TOO cool.  I added a fun sentiment to this card, "I'm not perfect, but parts of me are"

Not sure which parts of me I would claim are actually perfect, but I thought that sentiment was just too cute.  Have a great day everyone.

8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card. That image is just so cute and I love the sentiment. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Larisa said...

another beautiful work!

Susan T. said...

Such a happy card! The colors are great!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Adorable xoxo

lora said...

What a super cute card! LOVE your sweet image and your sentiment!

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful and wonderful sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Frances Freeman said...

I love your card

Fikreta said...

its lovely!