Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Friends

Sharing this adorable card today using a stamp from Maria Medel  Illustrations. She has some darling images including one I just got of Totoro!  Oh my,  I just had to get that image, for those of you who don't know I have been in love with that character lately!  This Christmas my DH got me Totoro socks, Totoro doll, a Totoro puzzle and a totoro mug!

Well, I hope this cute card made you smile today, check out the MMedel Illustrations shop on Etsy if you get a chance!  She has some darling images.  This cute girl was no exception, I got her, a couple other girls, Totoro, and some darling cat images.

16 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. That image is so sweet. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!

lora said...

wow!! So funny girl.. nica card!

Larisa said...

Oh wow, I LOVE this card!! That stamp, the colors.

Jean said...

A wonderful card!!

Em Louise Fairley said...

She's such a sweetheart! xoxo

Susan T. said...

Very pretty card. The sentiment is so true.

Gaye said...

Very cute!

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful Holley, the image is beautifully coloured and love the sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

She's darling, Holley! Hugs!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a beautiful and sweet image Holley lovely card
Gr Karin

Linda Vigil said...

Sweet card!

Gwyneth said...

The image is so cute and beautifully coloured. A fab card.
GG

Tina Z. said...

super cute!

Shabneez said...

Adorable image Holley! Shabneez x

Rhonda Miller said...

Beautiful card. I love the image.