Friday, May 15, 2020

My Whole Heart

Here's a beautiful Unity Stamp. I just love their images. This one comes from the Kit of the Month (KOTM).  My DH gets me the KOTM every month.  Isn't he a doll?  How sweet is that?  I get a huge sheet of rubber stamps every month from Unity stamps thanks to my DH!  That man not only is my WHOLE Heart, he knows me too well.

Wishing you all a very happy weekend.  Be sure and check in tomorrow to see if you were one of the lucky 6 chosen to get a prize!!

Huge Hugs!
Holley

Prizes available--Blog candy was announced, be sure and sign up -- HERE
(current count is over 998,500!!)

Did you see the prizes?
https://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com/2020/05/guest-designer-yvonne-plus-heres-prizes.html

WE HAVE HIT 1,000,000!! Prizes announced on Saturday, last chance to sign up is 12 noon Central time USA!!

17 comments:

Larisa said...

So beautiful card and the stamping.. I like the green paper also..

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

lora said...

Nica card.. :)

yvonne 3D said...

Beautiful image with that heart so special now these day's.XX

Shabneez said...

Wonderful creation Holley - one of my favourite stamp companies! Shabneez x

Susan T. said...

Very pretty card from a great kit. The sentiment is sweet and your coloring brings the image to life!

Gaye said...

Ooh I may need to check this mom out.

Karthikha said...

Wonderful coloring for this lovely image!!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Great card, Holley. Congrats on the million! xoxo

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, the image is coloured beautifully. Congratulations on the million views.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Gwyneth said...

Great looking card. The image is beautifully coloured with you.
GG

SHartl said...

Wow, this is so beautiful and I love the way you colored her up!

Audrey R said...

Awesome card and gift from your husband!

Amy Martin said...

Awe!!! How sweet he is!! I Love your card!! Happy Birthday to your DH.

Tina Z. said...

So beautiful and I love your design.
Hugs xx

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

Linda Vigil said...

You colored her up beautifully!! Your dh is such a sweetie to you! I had a Unity KOM subscription and for a while their SMAK, but had to drop them during recession. I joined the Whit kit in February and Uniquely Unity, hope to add KOM and/or SMAK again one of these days. Love love Unity images, and really been enjoying the pattern paper, have 4 or 5 besides the YUMMY ONES that are coming as limited editions with each Whit kit. So fun!