Monday, May 11, 2020

I can't believe

Here's a hilarious card for the week, "I can't believe how much I'm not sick of you."  I made this cutie for my DH of course.  All this week I will be sharing cards I made for him since this week is his Birthday.  So get prepared for some LOVE cards lol, well, love or funny. Hmmm. that's almost everything huh?

Have a great day everyone. I hope this card brought a little smile to your face.  Cheers, Holley

Prizes available--Blog candy was announced, be sure and sign up -- HERE

Did you see the prizes?
https://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com/2020/05/guest-designer-yvonne-plus-heres-prizes.html

14 comments:

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

A wonderful card, I love this blue lace.

Susan T. said...

I laughed out loud at the sentiment! What a great card! I think we all need to have that one in our stash right now. ��

Larisa said...

Nice card. I like this theme a lot.

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley your card is gorgeous. I love that image and the sentiment. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute, Holley xoxo

Karthikha said...

Lol that's a fun sentiment 😁

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and wonderful sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

yvonne krijgsman said...

What a cute card make me smile.XX

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a very beautiful card Holley it just looks like me and my hubby

Gr Karin

Gaye said...

Cute! Fantastic color!

Denise Bryant said...

What a fun card! Love that gorgeous lace trim!

Linda Vigil said...

So fun, bought this stamp set. Love the colors you used and the yummy lace!

cebelica said...

Oh yes, this card definitely made me laugh. It's wonderful! :)

Fikreta said...

Its very nice card!