Saturday, May 16, 2020

I {heart} you and MILLION HITS CANDY WINNERS

Had to add this funny I HEART You image into the DH week on the blog.  I am sure he would get a little chuckle out of this card at least.  Actually I think it looks a little creepy to me, at least that is what I thought when it was finished.  Only he would appreciate it, lol!

I wish I could say where this image came from, if you know, I would love to be reminded. It is a digi stamp that I downloaded.  The name doesn't have the name of the company it is from though.

Have a great weekend!  Cheers, Holley

So here are the 1 Million Blog candy Winners:

OK, so here's how the prizes winners were chosen.  I took everyone's name ONCE, chopped up paper to evenly sized pieces and wrote your name plus USA or NON USA on it and put it in baggies to mix them up



Then I had the hubby pick three names from each baggie, three from the USA Baggie and three from the Non-USA baggie, Here's the names selected, AFTER they were REMIXED and drawn again to put them in random order, THIS BELOW is the order winners will choose their prizes in:



When you go to the prize page. please tell me which prize you want, by giving me the number on the prize, that will help a lot.  Each person will pick all three of their prizes at once.  So if you are the first person on the list, EMAIL htondre@aol.com me you list of choices and I will put it HERE so the other winners know which prizes are taken.


Here's the order that the winners will PICK:

1. Denise Bryant  TAKEN 12, 16, 24
2. Karen Ladd  TAKEN 29, 30, 31
3. Marjeta TAKEN 5, 9, 45
4. Shabneez TAKEN 3, 25, 39
5. KarinArt Scrap 10, 14, 6
6. Kellys Kards FL 7, 20, 43

Once everyone has chosen their goodies, I will mail out the prizes!

I also decided to pick a handful of bonus winners to get 2 prizes each from the remaining prizes, so I TOOK ALL the USA and NON USA names, put them all in one baggie and picked THREE more winners!!  You will pick AFTER the prize winners in the order chosen, you get TWO items each.


You will pick after #6 above picks.
7. Lora   44, 32
8. Gaye  8, 23
9. Linda Simpson 1, 2

Then I decided, why not pick three more, these winners will get ONE PRIZE ITEM each, picking in the following order, after each person chooses.


10.  Beth W 21
11. Jean ===   Your turn to pick, email you desired item number to htondre@aol.com
12. Jeanie Ellis

Hope this is not too confusing.  Congrats to the TWELVE winners!  Gaye, please contact me ASAP with your prize choices, Linda Simpson, be ready with your choices next!

26 comments:

Tina Z. said...

Congratulations to all the winners, you are so kind and generous.
Have a great weekend.
Crafty hugs xx

Larisa said...

This is such a fun card.
Congratulations to all the winners!!

lora said...

Your card is lovely!!!
Oh, I saw my name... Thank you!!!!

Karenladd said...

Wow Holley, you are so generous! Congratulations to all the winners and thank you so much for making a lot of blog readers happy. Going to the list now to check it out and be ready to email you.

BethW said...

Sweetheart you made my day! Stay safe & healthy. The world needs more people like you.

Denise Bryant said...

Thanks so much, Holley! I made my choices and sent my info to you!
Thanks for celebrating your blog milestone with us!

Jackie T said...

Congratulations to all the winners. Take care. Hugs Jackie

ionabunny said...

Congrats to all the lucky winners. So very generous of you Holley. Take care. Hugz

Gaye said...

Wow! You are the greatest! The card sort of looks like a mask but it could be because masks are so prevalent these days.

Audrey R said...

Congratulations to Holley and all the winners!

Jean said...

Congratulations Holley! Thank you for being so generous!!

Dana M said...

Such a fun card! Congrats to the winners.

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you I see my name is in there too. Stay safe.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Karthikha said...

Congratulations to the winners 😊

Fikreta said...

so great card!
congrats to all!

Amy Martin said...

Congratulations Ladies!!!! Enjoy your prizes. Hugs

Linda Vigil said...

First, fun card, glad your hubby will appreciate. :) Hope that he has been having a great birthday week. CONGRATS to all of the winners, super fun that you picked extra winners! Congratulations again to you for the incredible milestone! :)

Kellyskardsfl said...

Congrats to all of the winners!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to all! It was fun to play along! Wishing you continued success with your blog, Holley!

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Congratulations to everyone.!!! Have a nice day Danka

Marjeta said...

Super happy winner
😀. Thank you very much.

KarinsArtScrap said...

Congrats to all the winners

thank you Holley that I'm one of the winners

Gr Karin

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Congratulations to all the winners!! So fun!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Congrats to all the winners xoxo

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

How exciting! Thank you so much! xxx

Shabneez said...

Thank you so very much Holley - loving the card! Shabneez x