Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Happy Birthday DH!

Sharing this adorable Whipper Snapper card today for the DH's Birthday.  I  hope he has a wonderful day even though we are stuck at home.  His party will consist of me, him and a big PB Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory (assuming they still deliver it).  I hope he likes it.   He said he didn't want anything this year, so I plan on making a donation to the Austin Area (Capitol of Texas) Food Bank in his honor.  I know that is his favorite local charity.

Hope he has a special day!  I will make sure to shower him in love and kisses.

Prizes available--Blog candy was announced, be sure and sign up -- HERE

Did you see the prizes?
https://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com/2020/05/guest-designer-yvonne-plus-heres-prizes.html

15 comments:

Larisa said...

it is so much cute and beautiful.. :) Love the funny stamps.

Susan T. said...

Cute card! Happy Birthday to your husband. The cheesecake sounds delicious!

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is such a cute card you have made for your hubby. I hope that he has a good birthday and that the cheesecake gets delivered. I had my birthday last week and we had an afternoon tea delivered. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

Another beautiful card Holley, loving the cute bear.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Karthikha said...

Aww this is such a sweet card! So adorable, I'm sure he'll love it! :)

lora said...

This is such a fun card.

yvonne krijgsman said...

What a cute card,happy birthday.XX

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute image and beautiful card Holley

Congrats you have hit the 1 million stone
Gr Karin

Karenladd said...

What a lucky guy to have a whole batch of birthday cards made by you! Love that you will enjoy a celebration at home and even help those in need with a birthday donation. Happy birthday to your DH!

Dana M said...

Such a sweet card! So fun to have a week of cards to make a birthday extra special. I love the idea of making a donation in your husband's honor, especially now.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo

SHartl said...

Super cute card and a great gift too! I'm sure he feels spoiled with all the attention during his birthday week..great job Holley!

monique said...

sweeet

Fikreta said...

Its very nice card!

Linda Vigil said...

Cute!!!