Monday, May 25, 2020

I like...

Here's a hilarious stamp combination from The Cat's Pajamas Rubber Stamps. I just love their funny images, esp the fun coffee theme stamps that they have.  I can't believe we are on our last week of school now, though today is a day off.  The last day of school is the 28th and the teacher's last day is the 29th.  That's weird as last year the teacher's had a whole work week after the kids were off.
They have a fun contest on their blog, check it out!  I love to share my TCP cards with them each month.  Have a great last week of May and if this is your last week (or your kid's last week) of school, have a great start to summer.


19 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card. Enjoy your last week at school. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lady Joyful said...

This is so cute! And such a fun sentiment.

New Creations said...

Super cute with a perfect fun sentiment!

KarinsArtScrap said...

hahahah very cute and beautiful Holley
Gr Karin

Fanny DG said...

Beautiful and funny, i love your card!

Gwyneth said...

I love your card. Cute and fun.
GG

Gaye said...

Penguins are the best!

Dana M said...

Adorable card! The Cat's Pajamas stamps crack me up.

Susan T. said...

Another big smile for the day. Cute card and great play on words.

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

These guys are so cute! Great card! xxx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so fun, love these great images and the sentiment is so funny.

Karthikha said...

This is so sweet :) I love TCP! :)

Linda Simpson said...

LOL me too! A brilliant card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Billie A said...

So cute. now I will be singing that song for a few hours... Love your card.

Linda Vigil said...

Aw very cute! And for me, so true! Thanks for the laugh!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute and fun card.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Considering that my morning coffee cup is a 20oz one, this is sooo me! xoxo

Suzanne H said...

So cute! Perfect sentiment!

Fikreta said...

love this amazing card!