Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Cup of Tea (or coffee)

Here's a little cup of tea (or coffee if that is your preference) using a wonderful set of stamps from Unity stamps today.  As you can see, I actually made the card with some cute coffee bean embellishments.  I also used some great Turkish lace to go with it. The sentiment says, "our talks are always the best talks."


Missing "talking" to people in person, though it's nice to chat with people online, it's still not the same as seeing people in person and chatting. I am sure many of you are feeling the same way.

Also, is it just me or is it weird to be talking to be when they have masks on?  it's so hard to read a person when you can't really see their face.  WOO HOO, just five more days.

10 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card. I love it and I love my coffee. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute card, I love coffee.

Susan T. said...

Perfect card for this new normal. I miss talking to people face to face, too.

Jean said...

Darling card!

Gaye said...

This may be a multiple pot if coffee and tea day. I do enjoy both. It is rainy so I will be inside. The sunshine was great yesterday. The colors, patterns and lace on the card make me happy. Thank you for my recent prize package.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful and such a wonderful sentiment too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a lovely card Holley we both have today coffee.

Gr Karin

Fikreta said...

so lovely card!

Linda Vigil said...

So beautiful, I just love the cup! And, the lace! Coffee beans have been calling my name lately! On crafts, the real ones have been at it for decades!