Wednesday, June 17, 2020

The Best is yet to Come

Here's a hilarious image from  Unity Stamps. I just love these lady images from artist Tierra Jackson.  They are super cute and super fun.  I made a quick and simple card using this image today and added a unity sentiment, "The Best is yet to Come".  I hope you are having a wonderful start to the summer.

I don't ever seem to go to the beach, but perhaps when I am old with cute curly hair and flamingo earrings, I will be brave enough to put on a swimsuit and off I go!

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley I love this card the image is so sweet. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

Awwww you should go to the beach when you visit Turkey - the beaches are beautiful! Super card Holley. Shabneez x

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo

KarinsArtScrap said...

fun and great stamp beautiful card Holley
Gr Karin

Gaye said...

The yellow makes me happy!

Linda Simpson said...

A real summer feel to this fun card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

Wonderufl card!