Thursday, June 11, 2020

Do what makes you happy

Here's the cutest image from Notturno Digital Arts.  I just love this cute Beach Girl with her little bag. I added a great sentiment, "Do what makes you Happy" I am sure you all know what that means for me!!  I am just three days away from going to Turkiye!  it's time, though I think July would be a better time, my plane ticket and arrangements are already happening, so it's time to go.

I hope you are having a great summer.  Be sure and check out this artist's adorable stamps (and other products) in her Etsy Store (HERE).

7 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Another beautiful card Holley.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is super cute Holley

gr karin

Susan T. said...

So cute! Hopefully we all take the sentiment to heart.

Shabneez said...

Super sentiment and image Holley! Have a lovely holiday! Shabneez x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Adorable! xoxo

Kathy said...

Hi Holley,. Your card is just adorable and the sentiment is just so cute!

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card!