Thursday, June 4, 2020

Happy

Here's the cutest image from Notturno Digital Arts today.  Makes me want to put on a bathing suit and get into my bath tub, LOL!  Sorry, no going down to the public swimming pool for me.  For one I am too darn shy to be doing that anymore, but also just this social distancing and such.  Frankly I highly doubt they will open up this summer, much the chagrin of all the kids and parents.

But I do adore this cute set of stamps that you get at her store, check them out HERE.  The countdown is on, just 10 more days until vacation!!

8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. That image is just so cute. I would love to go for a swim but it is just not possible. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

very cute and lovely card
Gr Karin

Gaye said...

Enjoy the countdown to vacation!

Jean said...

Super cute!

Linda Simpson said...

A super cute card, love it.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo

Shabneez said...

Such a cute image Holley! Shabneez x

Fikreta said...

so great card!