Friday, June 26, 2020

Over there Sis!

Here's the cutest new image from Sandra Caldwell today.  This cutie will get added to her store on Etsy today, Babycakes DND.  It's called Over There SIS 3174.  Isn't she just TOO cute. I adore her little girl stamps.  I am also using some great Turkish lace on this card and some adorable little buttons.

Well, at this point I should have been a week and half into my trip, but, instead, I am just FIVE days from going to Turkiye.  Perhaps I shouldn't get my hopes up too much.

8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and beautiful holley
Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is such a cute card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

Adorable creation Holley - not long to go! Shabneez x

Susan T. said...

Cute card! The lace matches perfectly!

Gaye said...

The black and gold pops!

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, loving the gold and black.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty! xoxo

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!