Sunday, June 7, 2020

Nurse Card

Here's another nurse theme card that I made.  It's among those that I sent to the local nursing home (at the end of my street in Austin) when I sent them a bunch of cards around Easter time.  I sent cards for all the residents along with cards for the staff including a couple of cards for the nurses.  

These cute stamps were freebie images from Tiddly Inks stamps in digi format on their Facebook Group.  I love this company's images. I have made a number of wonderful cards using their images (see HERE). So drop by their page and maybe get this freebie and check them out!

6 comments:

Gaye said...

This is great!

Susan T. said...

Cute card, and very thoughtful gesture. I’m sure the nursing home really appreciated your cards.

Linda Simpson said...

Such a thoughtful gesture on this pretty card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card.

Karthikha said...

That's so lovely! :)

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute! xoxo