Friday, October 2, 2009

Boo to you!

I can't believe we are already in October! I have started making many Halloween cards to send out to friends and family. This one uses a Ghost that I stamped on printed vellum paper.

I was able to ahere the ghosts down using a glue pen and carefully placing the glue in areas that were masked by the ink from the stamp. I used a new border punch from Fiskars to give the card three layers and then used a vertical stamp from Sweet Pea on the edge.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill); Stamps (Sweet Pea Stamps); Border Punch (Fiskars); Glue Pen (Zig Squeeze and Roll); Ribbon (Fire Mountain Gems); Vellum (unknown); Ink (Memento);

2 comments:

Ellis said...

Cute halloween card! =)

Hugs, Elenor

Christy said...

Great job! Vellum is so tricky and you did fabulous :)