Monday, October 19, 2009

Follow Your Dreams

This sweet Gorjuss Girl has a letter for you! She wants you to Follow Your Dreams. I often feel like I get to do that because I have the time to craft everyday. How fortunate is that? I feel very Blessed and know that the Lord has given me everything.
You may not tell from the card, but the front has been trimmed back and the "Follow Your Dreams and Colorbox Chalk is actually done on the inside of the card. The good news this week is that I my blog is being featured by SNR Card Universe! (http://snrcardiverse.ning.com/profiles/blogs/its-featured-blog-day-1);
I also won the prize from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog challenge last week. Woohoo!!


Project Materials: Cardstock (Westrim); Printed Paper (DCWV); Stamps (Gorjuss Girl-Sugar Nellie Rubber Stamps; Saying-Sweet Pea Stamps); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Flower (Petaloo); Brad (unknown); Ribbon (Doodlebug); Color (Copic Markers);

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holley, thank you for sharing your wonderful blog with us at the Card Universe!!

Ellis said...

Great card you've made, I like the Gorjuss girl! =)
Hugs, Elenor