Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween Witch

Wow, less than a week to Halloween! I am hoping to get a few more Halloween cards posted before the holiday. This weekend John and I bought some treats for the kids who come by on Saturday night. I hope the weather is nice for them.


We often sit out on the porch and handout candy to the kids. It's a little sad because most of our neighbors do not hand out candy, so we get very little of the trick-or-treaters. One of the Church's nearby has a huge event which draws a lot of families to the neighborhood.

I have set up the new vote for Card of the Week. Please glance through last week's cards and pick one! Vote is on the right. Also, I am taking entries for the Blog candy. Scroll down to saturday night's entry for details!

Project Materials: Card(Westrim); Cardstock (DCWV); Stamps (Witch-TAC; Saying-Imaginations); Color (Derwent Inktense); Ink (Versafine; Colorbox Chalk); Flowers (Prima); Brads (ATB, Making Memories); Button (Jesse James);

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I love it, Holley. :) I'm off to vote.

Sheila said...

Another great card - the saying is so cute. :) Next to vote - so hard to pick just one!