Friday, October 23, 2009

Not All Frogs are Princes!

Here's a cute and colorful card made with Lilith of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. I like this one, I think she kissed the frog but he didn't turn into a prince. Now she's a little more than frustrated.

I guess we never know where the prince is, but should we just go around kissing all the frogs? Better to just find a frog you are happy with and hope he will turn into a prince someday. (P.S. mine was a prince, but I kissed my share of frogs along the way!)

Project Materials: Cardstock (Basic Grey, Bazzill); Rubber Stamp (Lillith-Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps); Ink (Memento); Color (Copic Markers); Flowers (Prima); Border&Buttons (Doodlebug); Skittles

1 comment:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Haha! This is hilarious, Holley! It's so true, isn't it?? And I'm so glad you are enjoying your Kraftin' Kimmie stamps!!