Friday, October 9, 2009

CC Designs Bear

Happy Friday everyone! I hope this week is coming to a nice end for you. It has cooled off a lot here, probably a good 20 degrees down from yesterday. The DH is off today, so we actually got to have lunch together and enjoy a movie.

This cute bear is from CC Designs. It's one of the first cases where I am really pleased with the blending I got from the copic markers. I used E33, E35 and E37. I can see the colors blend from light to dark without seeing the marker "lines".

If you haven't signed up for the drawing, scroll down to monday's blog entry! I will draw the name tomorrow, so there is still time to sign up for the free Stamping Bella stamp.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Stampin' Up, Bazzill); Stamps (Bear, Saying-CC Designs, Paw-Stampin' Up); Sewn background (Linda Weber); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Color (Copic Markers)

2 comments:

Monica-FC said...

that is one cute bear stamp. it makes it a cute card.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Thank you! I love that cute bear :)

Hugs, Holley