Friday, October 2, 2009

Witchy Emma

Happy Friday all! I am glad to see another week has passed and another weekend is approaching. I just got this adorable stamp from CC Designs with Emma in a little witch outfit. Too sweet.

I am still working on my copic marker coloring. This image uses 2 shades of skin tone, 3 shades of brown and 2 shades of violet. Can you tell that? I guess you don't want to really see all the different colors so much as see the dimensionality of the shading. Well, I will keep practicing.

Project Materials: Cardstock (card-California Paper Goods; Printed-SEI); Stamp (Witch Emma-CC Designs); Ink (Memento); Color (Copic Markers); Ribbon (Fire Mountain Gems);

5 comments:

stampingtink said...

Very cute! Love the colors!

Megs said...

Sooooooooo cute!!!!!

Ellis said...

Great card ! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Christy said...

Ooooh I love it! What a cute image :)

Kathy Carr said...

Very cute!!