Thursday, July 17, 2014

Be the Heroine

Here's a great image from The Stamping Chef.  Had to laugh when I saw her shirt "Stop looking at my shirt!"  Isn't weird when you are chatting with someone and they aren't looking at you face to face?  I guess there has been a time when I may have been able to wear such a tiny shirt.  Yeah, those times are long gone, lol!

I made this card for this week's Stamping Chef challenge. Love seeing all the different Stamping Chef cards that get made every week. Drop by their Challenge Blog and check them out.

Project materials:  Cardstock (MAMBI, Neenah, AC Metallic); Image (Stamping Chef); Ink (Colorbox Chalk); Die Cuts (Spellbinders Nestabilities; Memory Box); Brads (My Minds Eye); Bling (Queen & Co); Die Cuts (K&Co); Sentimens (Cosmo Crickett); Color (Copic markers); Adhesives (pop dots, Glue all, glue dots);

15 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fab image and a great and beautiful card Holley.
Gr Karin

Cumbrianlass said...

Loving the pink Holley and the image is brilliant.
Janet xxx

jane stillman said...

A great image and card x

Linda Simpson said...

Love the sentiment and the image is fabulous. Love the sentiment on her shirt it is brilliant.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Melody Strahan said...

I love my tank tops...but I don't wear them out of the house. lol

I am inspired by the 'Be the heroine of your own story' sentiment. Love it!

Kelly D said...

Great image and love the colour scheme that you have picked thanks for sharing hugs Kelly xx

Gwyneth said...

I love the colours and layout of this card, as well as the fab image.

Jan said...

Love this Holley. I have entered over on SPS thanks for the tip xx Jan

Cathy Parlitsis said...

So adorable, Holley! Your coloring skills always amaze me!

Andree said...

A fantastic card Holley, the image looks wonderful and I love the saying on her tiny t-shirt x

Anonymous said...

Perfect in pink.
love it.
love the lips
kaye G

Laine said...

Sassy and cute Holley. Love the pink.
xx

Crafty Judith said...

Morning Holley super cards she is delightful loving the pink and awesome sentiment too hugs judith x

Kate M said...

Love that image and the sentiment!! Great fun card - wish I could get away with wearing that shirt!!
xx

Bettina L. said...

Fabolous design. Love the details with the flower, bling and fun sentiment too. Thanks for playing at The Stamping Chef and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina Sous Chef xx