Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Squigglefly Challenge

Happy Monday everyone!!  It's time for this week's Squigglefly Challenge.  This week Rhonda's team is having a challenge to create round shaped cards.  Here's the one I made using a brand new stamp from artist Diana Garrison called Summer Dragonfly.  I fussy cut it out and mounted it on my die cut card. I added some fun buttons.

Hope you will join in this week's fun with us over at the Squigglefly Challenge Blog.  Drop by and check out the Design Team's work and then share your round card with us!

Project Materials:  Carstock (unknown, Neenah); Image (Squigglefly); Diecut (Lifestyles); Buttons (Recollections); Color (Copic Markers); Adhesives (pop dots);

15 comments:

Gwyneth said...

I love the colouring of the dragonfly and foliate image. Your card looks great with the button embelishments as well.

Melody Strahan said...

VERY pretty!

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, love the dragonfly and beautiful colours.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

What beautiful colours - love the dragonfly and the die cut card!
xx

jane stillman said...

This is fabulous gorgeous colours and images x

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card love your colouring and choice of colour. Great shape of card xx

Jan said...

Stunning Holley love it xx Jan

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card Holley. I love the shape x

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Holley. The colours are fabulous and I love the stamped image x

Sylvia Anderson said...

Lovely card Sweetie, Great shape & lovely colours x

Linda W. said...

Beautiful card Holley! I haven't seen this one of Diana's and I'm a true dragonfly lover! Beautiful coloring and composition (and fussy cutting!)..........hugs to you!

Kathy Bradley said...

Holley,
What a pretty and elegant card!!

wannabcre8tive said...

So pretty, I love the buttons and the fab coloring.

Holly Young said...

Beautiful card Holley. Wonderful coloring, and you did such a great job cutting it out. I really like the background you chose for it too.

nwilliams6 said...

You totally did this image up wonderfully! I love how you did the cutting around it and put it on a round card. Thanks for hanging out with us this week!!! Hugz!