Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Love of my life

Made this sweet card for the love of my life.  He knows who he is.  After 17 years, he ought to.  I still get excited everyday when he gets home from work and I still need him to come and lay down next to me for a couple minutes so I can fall asleep at night.  This sexy (or as the artist says smexy) image is from Stamping Chef.  Love her beautiful images.

Going to enter this card in the Stampin Chef challenge this week.  Hope they like my card because I love their images!  Hope everyone is having a wonderful end to their summer.  I am already seeing the back to school clothes and supplies in all the local stores. 

Porject Materials:  Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Image (Stamping Chef); Text (Adorn It); Lace (Dollar Tree); Bling (Michaels); Die Cut (Spellbinders Nestabilites); Heart (Adorn It); Ink (Colorbox Chalk); Color (Copic Markers);

9 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fabulous image and a very beautiful card Holley.
Gr Karin

Melody Strahan said...

Very smexy! You are truly blessed to have someone to love so much. :)

Jan said...

Love this Holley. xx Jan

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, love this image and her glass are gorgeous. Great sentiment and love the lace.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Brawny x said...

Love this image. I so need those glasses. A great card Holley x

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Holley, I love the image and the fabulous lace. I still look forward to my hubby getting home and we've been married 30 years x

Cumbrianlass said...

A fabulous card Holley, and it is great to see an image of a modern girl wearing glasses.
Janet xxx

Unknown said...

love ly card ,love the image.x

anncreatief said...

Schitterende kaart
Liefs Anneke