Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wide Eyed Susie

Here's an adorable stamp called Wide Eyed Susie.  This cutie comes from artist Sandra Caldwell and is sold at Squigglefly. I am using this card for the Squigglefly Challenge this week. The challenge is to use scraps on your card. Like most cardmakers, I have a lot of paper scraps. I keep an entire box next to my crafting area, one of those photo storage size boxes and it's FULL of paper.  Every once in a while I clean it out (and by clean it out I mean remove the tinest papers that I know won't get used).  So I pulled out some papers that matched the colors I used today to make this card.  I am also using a brand new Squigglefly stamp BFF from artist Angela Charles.  Doesn't this cutie look like she could be your BFF?

Drop by the Squigglefly Challenge this week and join in the fun!  Pull out your scraps and play with us.

Project materials:  Cardstock (DCVW, AC, Neenah); Images (Squigglefly); Ink (Colorbox Chalk); Stickers (Recollections); Buttons (walmart); Colors (copic markers); Adhesives (pop dots, Glue all, glue dots);

15 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

so cute and lovely card Holley.

gr karin

Jan said...

Fabulous card Holley xx Jan

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, cute image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Melody Strahan said...

The dragonfly, bird, flower heart and butterfly embellishments pretty much rocked my world! Awesome card!

Andree said...

An adorable card Holley. The image is so cute and I love the colourful embellishments x

Brawny x said...

A fabulous image Holley. A great card x

Holly Young said...

Great card Holley! Just wonderful coloring!

Sylvia Anderson said...

Lovely card Sweetie, I love it xxx

Anonymous said...

She's very cute, beautifully done
Hugs Julie P

Crafty Judith said...

Morning Holley and she certainly is wide eyed wish I was that wide eyed in a morning - great colouring fab design hugs Judith x

Tracy said...

This is a really cool card Holly. I have so much scrap paper i really need to sort through ! x

Kathy Bradley said...

Holley,
So, so cute - love her colored up.

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute. You did a great job wit Susie. Thanks for joining us for the Squigglefly challenge.

nwilliams6 said...

You did a fab job coloring up this image Holley. Sweet card and fun details and a super way to use up scraps. Thanks for playing with us in this week's Squigglefly challenge - we love it when you play in our week too! Hugz!

Sandra Caldwell said...

Another one Out the Park Holley. Love what you did with my design. You make me look so good ! Thanks so much !! Hugs Sandra