Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Gorjuss Girls

Here's the cutest Gorjuss Girl stamp.  I just love these images (I am sure that was obvious given my blog).  While in Turkiye I was delighted to find a store with a whole bunch of Santoro merchandise.  It's not something we ever see in America as it comes from London.  It's also fairly pricey compared to most other things in Turkiye, but I did buy myself this wonderful wallet with Gorjuss Girls.

This card is using some of the stunning lace that I got while visiting last month.  Makes me wish I could just get on a plane and go back there!

12 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and I am loving the lace and beautiful butterflies. Gorgeous image too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and gorgeous card Holley and fabulous lace
Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card the little girl is so cute and the lace is beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Laine said...

So pretty Holley. Wonderful lace and image.
Laine
xx

Pat said...

I love that lace Holley. This is a very pretty card!

Andree said...

A wonderful card Holley and a delightful image. The lace is beautiful xx

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful coloring. Love the lace.

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card Holley, the image is so cute and that lace looks wonderful. Hugs Jennifer xx

Kathy said...

Those colours are just gorgeous. Love the laces borders

Tracy Welham said...

Love Gojuss products. Your card is beautiful and the lace is stunning. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Unknown said...

I love the Gorjuss stamps and this is so pretty. The lace is stunning. Cathy x

SHartl said...

This is so cute Holley! I love the lace and the adorable little girl.