Saturday, September 10, 2016

Live Laugh Love

I thought this skeleton certainly looked like he was fulfilling the "Live Laugh Love" mantra!  How awesome is that?  I got this stamp a while back as my sister gave me a gift card last Christmas and this was one of the things I chose to buy.  You all know how much I love skulls.

I know I haven't gotten around to doing it yet, but you wouldn't believe how many Skull/skeleton things I found while in Turkiye.  So many this time.  I got some adorable stickers, a bunch of shirts, a lovely scarf, and even some cute crystals and charms!  That doesn't even begin to say how many times I pointed out things to my friends like, "Oh, look at this skull"

Live, Laugh, Love  Today!

9 comments:

Melody S. said...

I really LOVE this card! I have been keeping up via email, and wanted to stop NY and say I'm so glad your trip was safe and wonderful! I have been enjoying your posts!

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic Holley

Gr Karin

Karenladd said...

Haha!!! This image is so great and how hilarious to pair it with the Live Laugh Love sentiment. Clever, unique and so fun!

Laine said...

This is fabulous Holley. I love this stamp. It really captures the feeling of the sentiment!
Laine

Andree said...

A fantastic card Holley. The skeleton looks like he's doing a happy dance! xx

Anonymous said...

this did make me smile, love the skeleton

Unknown said...

For a skeleton he sure looks happy. Great card Holley. xx

Unknown said...

I just love this dancing skeleton, what a fabulous stamp. Cathy x

Kate M said...

Great image and such a fun card!! xx