Saturday, September 24, 2016

Guest Artist Leanne

Here's a wonderful Thank you card that I received recently from one of the winners (Leanne) of prizes back in Feb.  She lives all the way in Pakistan!  I was so delighted to get this awesome card from her and realized that she used the embossing folder she got to create it.  How wonderful is that?

Thanks so very much for celebrating with me and for your wonderful card.  I hope you will be celebrating with me again this coming year.

Cheers, Holley

Check out more of her work at her blog http://leeartsncrafts.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card Holley, lovely design, Hugs Jennifer xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is so pretty, love the design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card you have resieved Holley
gr Karin

Andree said...

A delightful card Holley and a wonderful way to thank you for your generosity xx

Leanne said...

You are most welcome Holley, I enjoyed creating this card with the embossing folder you sent me & I'm happy you liked it. Thanks to all your friends for liking it although the pic here does not show the colors well. Here's the link to how I made it on my blog... Home

KT Fit Kitty said...

How thoughtful is that! And such a gorgeous card too!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful card Leanne has made, Holley. Cathy x