Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Time for some Halloween?



I can't believe it's already Sept!  Wow, I guess this is my change to start making some fun Halloween theme cards which you know if just my favorites!!  This cute stamp from CC Designs could be for Halloween or Fall times though.  Yesterday I was at a store and ended up walking out with a Skull & cross bones doormat as well as the softest new blanket with skulls.

Ahhh, it's Halloween time!  (not that skulls aren't year round here, ha ha!)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that cute image Holley and the little ghosts look fab. Hugs Jennifer xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

ahhhhhhhh this is to sweeeeeeet Holley very beautiful card with that image and those little ghosts.

Gr Karin

Andree said...

A wonderful card Holley and an adorable image. The little ghosties are fabulous xx

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Super card, what a cute image!
Hugs Donna xx

Unknown said...

I love Halloween cards and this is fabulous. I love the little ghosts. Cathy x

Linda Simpson said...

What a little cutie, a beautiful Halloween card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sylvia said...

So cute, gorgeous Halloween card.

Sylv xx