Thursday, September 8, 2016

I rule the world

Here's an adorable image from SLS Lines today combined with some gorgeous papers from Paper Temptress.  This fun image is brand new in the SLS Lines store, so be sure and check him out.  I added a hilarious sentiment from Riley's stamps "I am kind of surprised I am not an action figure by now."  ha!

I am using a wonderful combination of papers from Paper Temptress for this card.  The base of the card is Pop tones Gumdrop Green;  I then added a clear printed transparency from Hambly Studios.  This Hambly Studious Overlay is called Brown Hanging Heliconias.  I printed out the image and stamped my sentiment on Neenah Solar White Classis Crest.  To connect the Hambly Studios overlay to the paper card I used gluedots, but brads or eyelets would also be a great way to attach them.

I hope this card gave you a smile today

Cheers, Holley

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great fun card. The image is fab and love the backing papers. Hugs Jennifer xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Holley. I love the image- I may need to get this for my husband's birthday. Cathy x

Karenladd said...

Haha!! This did bring a huge smile to my face. A fun image and great sentiment make this card perfect for anyone!!