Friday, September 16, 2016

The Web Master

Here's a great image that Sandra Caldwell recently came out with for Babycakes DND on Etsy.  He's called 1050 The Web Master.  I thought this card would be perfect around Halloween time.  I got the awesome lace there on my recent trip to Istanbul.  You should see the lace shops there.  WOW. It's shop after shop after shop and some of them are three stories tall.  OH wow.  I will definitely have to share some photos for you guys to check out.  I spent DAYS shopping. It was too much fun.
Hope you adore this cute card, check out all of Sandra's adorable stamps at her Etsy store and then join in our fun at her Facebook group, Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fans.  This cute image was one that I won in a contest she gave for Naming images.

Cheers, Holley

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Another great card suited for Halloween. Great image and that lace is just stunning. Hugs Jennifer xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card I love the spider he is such fun and the lace is beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Andree said...

A fabulous card Holley. The image is brilliant and the lace is perfect for Halloween cards xx

Laine said...

He is a cute Holley. The lace is absolutely beautiful.
Laine
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and I love the lace Holley
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

This is fabulous Holley. I just love that lace. Cathy x