Thursday, September 29, 2016

I love your smile


Here's the cutest Fluffy Bestie!  Isn't she darling?  This image is Img081.  She's my creation this month for the Addicted to Stamps blog.  I just had to use a yellow polka dot bikini for her with some cute polka dot paper that matches.

I hope you will check out all of Sherri's newest images, esp the Fluffy Besties at her store, My Besties Shop.  We also have a fun challenge blog, the SSS Challenge, with new contests every two weeks.  If you win, you can be our guest designer on the Addicted to Stamps Blog, so please come over and join in with us!

8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous colouring and card Holley
Gr Karin

Desire Fourie said...

Holley I absolutely love the pink and yellow. The buttons is a lovely touch.
This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and loving the pink and yellow combination.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Holley, love the image she's so cute. Great bikini and the colour combo is great. Hugs Jennifer xx

Andree said...

A wonderful card Holley and a fabulous image. I love the matching polka dot papers xx

Laine said...

Yummy in yellow Holley. Such a fun card.
Laine
xx

Jan said...

Love this Holley xx Jan

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card that is a fabulous image. Take care. Hugs Jackie