Wednesday, January 17, 2018

By Miss Rach Stamps

Another wonderful prize giver next month will be By Miss Rach digi stamps.  I just adore this lady's amazing animal stamps.  She has the cutest birds.  This cutie here was a freebie from her blog, but she also has a wonderful Etsy page with beautiful stamps.  I have several fun images to share with you throughout this month and next!

I am using Little Hen here, along with some gorgeous lace from Turkiye (lol, you are now realizing that I wasn't kidding when I said I took and empty suitcase to that country and came home with a suitcase full of paper and lace huh?)

Check out By Miss Rach's blog and you can grab a bunch of wonderful freebies and see her latest and greatest!!

15 comments:

New Creations said...

Darn cute! So adorable and I love her cute face with big eyes! Love the sentiment, so perfect!

KarinsArtScrap said...

super sweet and such a lovely card Holley
Gr Karin

Susan T. said...

Cute image, lovely sentiment. Your lace collection is amazing.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute, Holley xoxo

Unknown said...

cute chicken. none like that at the egg farm that I worked at ..... lol kaye xx

Linda Simpson said...

How adorable! I love the cute chicken.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

Love this one Holley! Adorable image, love the sentiment and lace!

Unknown said...

Lovely cute card Holley. Hugs Jennifer xx

Jan said...

Love this Holley xx Jan

Fikreta said...

its super duper cute!

ionabunny said...

That lace is beautiful. I like the chick as well, even though I don't use digi's. So cute. Hugz

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable image and card! As usual, that lace makes me drool! xxD

Lucie H said...

SOO Cute! Love the lace.

bissecat said...

This so cute card.Thank you !you remember me Miss Rach digistamps.

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Cheep, cheep!