Saturday, January 27, 2018

Wonder, and more blog candy!

Here's another sweet image from Enchanted School on Etsy.   She comes as part of a four image set that is just TOO adorable.  Enchanted School will be giving away prizes next month and I can't wait to show my other cards using her beautiful images.

This cutie is part of the set that will be given away as the prize.  You can see the other image I share HERE.  There will be two more cards next month.

Here's some more great prizes I have to share, sorry but I must confess I was being a bit lazy when I took these photos lol. looking  at the PILES of goodies made me think, hmmmm, too many photos, so here's just a few to show you what my craft area looks like right now....

piles of embellishments....

 lots of piles of embellishments

tons of stamps/stamp sets
ok here's just a few I pulled out of the bucket to share





PLUS, I am super excited to say I got a wonderful package from Elizabeth W in GA, who sent these great prizes for you guys including some fabulous TIM HOLTZ goodies!! Huge thanks to her!!




24 comments:

Susan T. said...

Adorable card! Love the image and the colors you chose. The prize stash is AMAZING!

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card and wow the prizes up for grabs are amazing!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Mel C said...

Adorable card and love the polka dot paper!

Christine said...

What a cute little image!
Love the photos of your stash! Save me any steampunk stamps - they're few and far between for me.
Thank you, for sharing all these wonderful items. It's a wonderful way to celebrate your good health.

Amy Martin said...

Adorable card and image!!! What a great stash of goodies for the party!!! So generous of everyone to help out and for you to giveaway so much. Cant wait to celebrate an amazing blessing and miracle with you next month!!❤

Shabneez said...

Wow! Just looking at all your stash makes me giddy Holley!!! Wonderful creation as ever. Shabneez x

Glennis F said...

Wow! that is a massive amount of prizes

Karenladd said...

Your card is just adorable and I love those big yellow buttons that echo the polka dotted background...so fun! As for your blog candy....sigh.. I am just wide-eyed at all the lovely stamps and am thinking I'll have to get those cute Lawn Fawn dog stamps!! Yes, I admit to a real stamp obsession in every way!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Holley- great image. Just look at all those prizes, amazing. Cathy x

Jean said...

A fun card. Going to be a great month.

Unknown said...

Great stamp, at first look I thought of a windy day.
kaye
xx

Unknown said...

Super cute card Holley and my what a selection of goodies you have. Hugs Jennifer xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute card and some fab goodies again Holley
Gr Karin

Chark said...

great coloring...and great giveaway!

Unknown said...

As always....Beautiful Work!
Amazing giveaways.

Rhonda Miller said...

Beautiful card.

Karenladd said...

Oh my....my heart is skippiing a beat at the sight of all those beautiful stamps! I think I may need to get that Lawn Fawn dog set...eek!

Karenladd said...

Forgot to say that your card is simply adorable and I love the big yellow buttons.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Adorable card... and WOW! You are so generous! xoxo

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Fab card and a great stash!!! You are so generous!!

Fikreta said...

your card is so very sweet!
love it!
great stash!
have a nice day

Kathy said...

Cute card! And what a lot of stash you have there!

SHartl said...

Cutest card ever and so many fun stamps, oh goodness!

Julie Gleeson said...

Love to you Holley! I hope you are well! Hugs Julie xox