Tuesday, January 30, 2018

By Miss Rach Stamps

Sharing one more precious image from By Miss Rach stamps today.  She is giving away some fab prizes next month during my celebration!  I just love all her cute animal stamps.  This little guy is no exception.
I hope you are all ready to join in the fun and celebrate with me everyday!  Just TWO more days.  I can't believe it's already here. Feels like I have been working on "this month" forever, lol.  But the whole month is already set up and I am so ready to start celebrating now!  Envies are lined up to put names and start filling!!

If only I had married a postman.....(lol, don't tell my hubby I said that)


16 comments:

ionabunny said...

That's a really cute image. Sounds like you are mega organised. Hugz

KarinsArtScrap said...

very cute and very beautiful Holley
Gr Karin

Susan T. said...

Cute image and super cute card! I love the color combinations!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Adorable card, Holley. You are super organized xoxo

Jean said...

Fun card! You are ready!

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card it is very cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

This is so cute, love the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Glennis F said...

very cute!

Shabneez said...

I do adore your cute creations the most Holley - they put a smile on my face. Shabneez x

Mel C said...

So cute, love those colors together!

Karenladd said...

This is one cute little squirrel and I love the embellishments you used!

Tindaloo said...

aw! this is supercute ♥

Unknown said...

How cute and the colours are fab. Hugs Jennifer xx

Fikreta said...

oh how adorable!
love it!
hugs

Vivian Foo said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

so cute. we don't have squirrels here in OZ. xx