Friday, January 19, 2018

I love your smile

Here's a wonderful brand new stamp this week from artist Sandra Caldwell of Babycakes DND on Etsy.  She's called 2024 Bearly in Love.  How sweet is this stamp?  I am using some lovely red lace from Turkiye to go with her.

She has a great Facebook group called Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fans.  I am also so excited to announce that she has designed me my very own stamp this year!!  WOO HOO!! We will be having a little contest with it during the month of February!  I already have a copy of it, I can't wait to share with you.

12 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

very sweet and gorgeous lace Holley
Gr Karin

Em Louise Fairley said...

She's adorable xoxo

Susan T. said...

What a pretty card!

Unknown said...

How could anyone resist this little cutie. A perfect card for Valentine's Day. Beautiful lace borders. Hugs Jennifer xx

Unknown said...

What a cutie
kaye
xx

Linda Simpson said...

So cute! Love the image and lace.
Hugs
Linda xxxx

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute.

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!
hugs

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Cute card Holley...fab stamp x

Unknown said...

You colored it up beautifully.

DonnaMundinger said...

Such a sweetie! And that red lace! OOOOHhhh! Can't wait to see what Sandra drew for you. xxD

Lucie H said...

I love this little character and the lace is perfect.