Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Thanks for the Upcoming Celebration

I just wanted to give an early Thank You to all the sponsors I have lined up for Next month's celebration!  I am so very happy an excited and I have so very many things to be thankful for.  Most especially wonderful brain surgery that saved my life and all the crafters out there who were so very supportive and prayerful for me and what I went through then.  It was such a huge help for me.

I have wonderful goodies for everyone this year but keep in mind that I am now working a full time job so unlike previous years, it will take longer to get things into the mail as I will only have the weekends! There's a link at the very bottom for all the images of the prizes!

For my friends outside the USA please see a special note at the bottom :)

Hugs all. Holley

Huge thanks to Prizes are coming from:


Lizzy Love
Oddball Art Stamps



















And





For all my friends OVERSEAS (i.e outside the USA)
I am more than happy to celebrate with you!
I have a TON of digi prizes!!
I also have a lot of flat prizes that I can mail in a single envy.  As postage is now so extreme  to other countries, I can mail things like die cuts or rubber stamps that fit in a single envy.  I wish I could send more but it is cost prohibitive.  please understand.  PLEASE let me know at some point during the month if you don't have a die cut machine, access to a printer, if you don't stamp so I am sure to pick a prize(s) that I know you will love!!

Did you see all the prizes??

24 comments:

New Creations said...

Holley, love the beautiful colored image with such a cute and true sentiment!
Now excited for the coming month for long celebrations, I can understand that postage is very high now and glad to know that you are able to do flat prizes! Enjoyed all the amazing showcase of prizes at your posts:) lol, such crafty fun!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs

ionabunny said...

Dear Holley, can't believe another year has whizzed by already. So happy that you continue in good health and am so happy to be able to celebrate with you again. Yes, I have a bigshot die cutter, yes, I stamp. I don't use digi's. Call me old fashioned. I hope you get a record number of people joining your amazing party this year and thanks to all the wonderful sponsors. HUgz

Em Louise Fairley said...

Gorgeous card, Holley. You. Are. Incredible!

Susan T. said...

What a pretty card! Your good health is a wonderful reason to celebrate! Thanks for including us in the joy.

Katie said...

Gorgeous card

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous and can't believe that another year has gone by. I hope your good health continues and a fabulous reason to celebrate.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Amy Martin said...

Gorgeous card Holly!!! Its a wonderful time of the year that we get to celebrate your life!!! Thank you to all the sponsors who helped out!! Excited for you that you have a full time job. Even though working isnt always a fun thing and sometimes we just dont want to go, its a blessing for you.
I stamp, have a big shot and cant use digis just yet. I finally have a printer just not a laptop. Im working on that though. 😁 cant wait to have fun all month. Thanks Holly!!! ❤

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is so very beautiful Holley.

must we put something on the side on our blogs for this big candy event Holley?????

and we all know that it cost a lot.
Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley your card is gorgeous. You have so many sponsors it is going to be a wonderful event. There is so much to be thankful for. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jean said...

Pretty card! Lots of sponsors!

Karenladd said...

The coloring on your card is so delicate and pretty and I love the lace embellishment. Thank you to the generous sponsors, and to you for the fabulous celebration! I have a Big Shot and always love stamps and dies but do not have a working printer, so can't use digis. I love whooping it up for another year of your good health!

Andree said...

A wonderful card Holey and a pretty image. Lovely lace and soft colours xx

Mel C said...

Sweet card & sponsors too! Looking forward to the fun, I use all the craft items (dies, stamps, digis, embellishments) to make cards.

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card !
Regards Rose

SHartl said...

Such a pretty card, and great sponsors for your candy. I don't use digi stamps but I love all other stamps and dies..and anything to make cards!

Unknown said...

This is such a pretty card Holley, love the image, great background design and fab sentiment. Hugs Jennifer xx PS I use almost everything involved in card making xx

Laine said...

Such a fun card Holley. You are going to have a fun and busy month!
Laine
x

Karenzkardz said...

Love this cute image...fun card xx

StampNK said...

Thank you for your generous candy, and to all the sponsors! Your cards always make me smile and I can't wait!
Although I love using stamps and dies, I don't usually use digis.

bissecat said...

Beautiful card and cute image. I work all stamps, digis, dies.

Jan said...

Gorgeous card Holley xx Jan

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!
so happy for you and that I can be part of this celebration!
I work with all,stamps,dies and digis :D
hugs

Vivian Foo said...

Pretty card. Thank you for your generosity.

Jennifer Dillon said...

Holley I love this card it's beautiful.