Friday, January 26, 2018

Faith

I am so excited to have Ike's Art as a sponsor of next month's celebration.  She has the best images on the web.  I love both her beautiful ladies as well as her funny images but most especially her creepy images!  You know I love skulls right?  TOO cool.  Here's a card that is set for the occasion, "Faith" which is just perfect going into a celebration that gave me my health back.

I am using some gorgeous papers from Paper Temptress here.  The base of the card is called Gold basis.  The angel and the lace are layered in Crystal Mica/Metallic.   The image was printed out on Heavenly White.  The stunning lace is some that I acquired in Istanbul.

So excited to say that Paper Temptress is also giving away a prize, any Variety Package in their store!

20 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card the image and the lace are so pretty. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

What a beautiful image and card!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So beautiful xoxo

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous image and love the lace.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kathy said...

Lovely, Holley xx

Unknown said...

Hi Holley, love this card, the faith angel is just gorgeous. Beautiful backing paper and lace. Hugs Jennifer xx

Laine said...

Beautiful image Holley and such stunning lace!
Laine
x

Unknown said...

A lovely stamp Holley.
kaye
xx

Sylvia said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful image, papers and just love the lace embellishment.

Sylv xx

Katie said...

This is lovely

Mel C said...

Lovely card Holley, great papers and lace!

Shabneez said...

Super card Holley - love the lace, is it the Turkish one? Shabneez x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Holley, such a lovely image and stunning lace. Cathy x

ike said...

She looks beautiful Holley. Thank you for using one of mine. That lace is divine..... will you be going back to get some more when in runs out ??? :-D xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very elegant Holley
Gr Karin

Brawny x said...

Great card Holley x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

I so wish I could IKE!! I think the way I have to do it now is go to Greece...then get into turkey from Greece....

Lucie H said...

I love everything about this card. It's beautiful!

Fikreta said...

its so very nice!

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

So gorgeous!