Sunday, January 14, 2018

Happy Birthday Brother

Happy Birthday Brother!  Wishing my brother a very Happy Birthday today! I used this awesome boy theme stamp from Sherri Baldy to create this card for my brother today.  There's a wonderful new contest starting up on the SSS Challenge blog today, it's Anything Goes, so please drop by and share your new Sherri Baldy creations this week, we can't wait to see what you are creating with all her wonderful images!
I hope my brother has a very special day for his birthday today!  Cheers, Holley

Have you seen the upcoming prizes?  there's so so so MUCH blog candy coming in celebration of FEB! the 8th anniversary of my Brain Surgeries!  Check out the following postings to see just a LITTLE bit of the goodies:

Check it out HERE:
http://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com/2018/01/great-bloobel-card-and-more-blog-candy.html

and HERE:
http://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com/2018/01/blog-candy-prizes-coming-from.html

and HERE:
http://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com/2018/01/blog-candy-is-coming-celebration-2018.html

more photos coming!!

17 comments:

Shabneez said...

Brilliant card for your brother Holley bet he’ll love it just because you made it though! Shabneez x

Laine said...

Such a great card for your brother Holley!
Laine
x

Susan T. said...

Very cute. Your brother will be happy to receive it!

Linda Simpson said...

I am sure your brother loved this card. Happy Birthday to your brother.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

its so very great card!
hugs

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Happy Birthday to your brother! I hope he smiled as big as I did at that adorable dude.

I can't believe you have so many dies already this year! So many different subjects and generas! Wow!

Jean said...

Such a fun card!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Holley you only a day to early the challenge is not on yet.

gr karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Morning Holley, fab card with a super cute image. Your brother will love it. Hugs Jennifer xx

Tracy Welham said...

Great card Holley, I bet your brother loved it. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

DonnaMundinger said...

Hilarious! Love his hair. Happy Birthday to him. xxD

Kate M said...

Great fun image, your brother will love this - I love the really masculine blue lace you have put on here - super card!! xx

Brawny x said...

He is delightful Holley. Fabulous image. X

ionabunny said...

Cool card. Looking forward to the fun of february. Hugz

Wenni Donna said...

It is such a cool stamp! I am also planning to book one of the San Francisco venues for organizing a surprise birthday party for my brother. He is a grown up now and I remember the time we used to fight a lot. The time has completely changed and I really consider him my best friend.

Wishesocean said...

Happy Birthday Brother!