Sunday, March 21, 2021

Coffee Break

Coffee Loving Papercrafters is having their weeklong celebration this spring so I will be playing along with some fun coffee theme cards each day!  I got these amazing stamps as part of a wonderful prize from Crackerbox and Suzy stamps!  Aren't they great?  I totally recommend their amazing store, they sell great Unmounted rubber!  I got these cute stamps and some great coffee sayings too!


I also have this great Guest designer card today.

Here's another wonderful card from Karin of KarinsArtScrap blog.  She's using some adorable stocking die cuts that she won some time ago from my blog.  So glad she made this adorable card with them.  She's also using a sentiment stamp from one of her wins last year.

Check out her blog HERE

20 comments:

Linda Vigil said...

Love this card, thanks for the tip about the coffeeloving paper crafters, I have been busy and missed the announcements.(Nice job, Karin!)

Valerija said...

Your creation is amazing. Love the image and the lace. Karin's card is wonderful too.
Valerija xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley your card is gorgeous. Karin's card is gorgeous too. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gaye said...

Great cards!

Susan T. said...

Both cards are really pretty! Thanks for sharing!

Kathy Dippner said...

Beautiful cards!

Suzanne H said...

Super cute coffee themed card. I love the blues. Karin's card is lovely. I'm sure you see lots of cards made with the goodies you've sent out. Thanks!

Celeste Goff said...

Great cards! I love the coloring on the first card!

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Your card is very pretty today! Karin's card is also lovely!

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your card. The lace is beautiful. Karin's card is so fun.

Dana M said...

Oh what lovely creations by both you and Karin! I love the sweet and whimsical coffee themed stamp designs and the sweet elegance of Karin's card.

Billie A said...

Both are lovely cards.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

super cute!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Holley and thanks for showing my card and thanks ladies for the comments
Gr Karin

Em Louise Fairley said...

Love your coffee card xoxo

Becca Yahrling said...

Wow, that particular lace lends itself to tea; it's so dainty & yet lavish.
Beautiful card,

Cheryl said...

I love your coffee creation! I love the bit of lace

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

papersmiles said...

Gorgeous lace and a lovely card. Barbara

Fikreta said...

both cards are so nice!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the vintage feel of this design. Beautiful blue and lace.