Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Dear to the heart

ok, so the winner list should be updated and complete now, please check it and let me know if you haven't contacted me with your information.  I have been collecting goodies for different people all month (as you left comments I started little envies for people with stuff inside them) and now I have to finish them up and weigh and add stamps.  I think the limit for stamps is 10oz, everything else will have to go to the post office to be mailed.

 Each day I will be posting a list of whose items got mailed, both nationally and internationally, so please keep an eye.  Be patient with the post office, esp due to covid delays still.  However, if weeks go by and you never receive it, don't be shy to speak up!  mistakes happen, packages get lost.  I have lots of goodies, I will check in and see what happened.

Here's the Grand Prize winner list-- SEE HERE

The Prize winner list is HERE

If your name in blue on the winner list? Then I need your address!!  htondre@aol.com

Lori Podolsky,  Jennifer DillonLinda AbelJen R, Mindy Moore, Grandma Lee, Aussie Annie, bissecat

21 comments:

Valerija said...

I love this card! So cute!
Valerija xx

lora said...

Spring time. :):) Spring card..

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Beautiful card. I lpve it Holly.

Shabneez said...

Such a pretty creation Holley. You've still got a big job ahead of you with all the mailing to do. It's such a kind gesture on your part to have this give away annually. Shabneez x

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is such a cute card. I love that little cat. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Vigil said...

What a precious little kitty! Thanks for sharing it, and for all of the hard work that you put in to celebrate like this with all of us! You are amazing! :)

Dana M said...

What a sweet little kitty scene and lovely card!

cebelica said...

Such a sweet card. xx

Kathy Dippner said...

I love this kitty image! Such a cute card.

Rhonda Miller said...

That kitty is so cute. I love your card.

Denise Bryant said...

Sweet image on your card! Love the adorable kitty!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Such a sweet card, Holley! xoxo

Karenladd said...

This kitty is just adorable and is ready to celebrate spring!!

Sandra said...

what an adorable card!!

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

This reminds me of my own little orange kitty. So sweet!

You seem to be very organized and I'm sure everyone will be thrilled by your kindness as usual! You are such a special lady! Thank you for your giving heart, and congrats again on your anniversary!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Sweet kitty card and beautiful coloring!!

Tina Z. said...

Very effective design and super cute.

Marjeta said...

Adorable stamp. Love CAS version.

monique said...

love your card

Fikreta said...

So pretty card!

ike said...

Oh, what a cutie. An adorable card. :-)
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog