Friday, March 19, 2021

Happy Wishes

Sharing this wonderful coffee girl stamp from Deep Red Stamps and a nice sentiment from Unity Stamps.  It says "Wishing you Good Coffee and Happy Vibes."  Hope you are having a wonderful March. Today should be marking the last day of spring break.  Now we are just 2 and a half months to the end of school.  Coffee Loving Papercrafters is having their weeklong celebration this spring so I will be playing along with some fun coffee theme cards each day!

Hope you have a wonderful Weekend!  I have now sent out all of the digi prizes.  PLEASE let me know if you did not receive it.  In a couple cases the prize should have been sent by the store instead of me, so there could have been a email typo.  ALSO--I sent some using .zip files and i realize some of you may not have .zip file removers, if you don't, just LET ME KNOW and I will unzip them for you and send you files that you won!

Enjoy!

21 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Marjeta said...

Hi Holly!

Thanks for the gorgeous die. I received it yesterday.
The fabulous card you made.

Tina Z. said...

Stunning card, I love coffee cards and I like coffee.
Thank you so much for your amazing packages, they arrived yesterday. You are so generous.
Crafty hugs xx

Linda Vigil said...

Cute card, great sentiment! :)

Lisa :) said...

I love this!!! Such a fun image.

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty card! I am going to try to get some cards made for the coffee lovers hop too!

Billie A said...

Wonderful image. Great card and love the coffee hop

New Creations said...

Fabulous card, I love the image!

Gail said...

I love this image very much - love the coloring as well - bring on the hot drink ASAP - yum - TFS your art!

Gaye said...

Drinking coffee and enjoying the blog.

Valerija said...

Such a pretty creation. Love the image and amazing lace.
Valerija xx

Susan T. said...

Beautiful card! The image is so life-like and the sentiment is perfect. Love the coffee theme.

Dana M said...

Beautiful card! You really brought that sweet lady to life, fantastic design.

Celeste Goff said...

Love this beautiful image and the colors you used to create the card!

cebelica said...

Awesome card. Perfect for all the coffee lovers out there. :)

Suzanne H said...

This is a sweet image. I think I like a cup of tea to warm my hands more than the taste sometimes ;)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute gal and she likes her coffee. I would too!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute!

Cheryl said...

Lovely card!

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Becca Yahrling said...

This is really pretty! Gorgeous lace,
pretty image, lovely design.

Fikreta said...

So wonderful card!