Monday, March 22, 2021

Perk Up!

Here's a great image from Avery Elle paired with some awesome Turkish Lace.  I just love lace with circles for some reason.  I really seem to gravitate towards it.  It's been so fun playing along in the coffee theme blog hop this week and seeing everyone's creations.  Well, it's Monday after spring break and we are expecting even more students, so wish us all luck.

 Coffee Loving Papercrafters is having their weeklong celebration this spring so I will be playing along with some fun coffee theme cards each day!


14 comments:

lora said...

Well coffee thene is so cute.. Nice card.

Denise Bryant said...

Cute coffee card! I am following along with the hop too and even got a few cards made and some more in progress!
I hope it goes smoothly getting back to school with more students... bet you enjoyed the break!

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a lovely card. You know how much I love my coffee. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Valerija said...

A cute image. Love the lace on your card.
Valerija xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Cute card, Holley xoxo

Suzanne H said...

Good luck this week! Lovely card. I so enjoy all the different laces you have in your collection.

Becca Yahrling said...

You do have some really awesome and pretty lace!!
This is really cute.

Sindhu said...

Cute...love ur lace. Collection

Billie A said...

Great coffee card.

Fikreta said...

So wonderful card!

Celeste Goff said...

This is so very pretty! I love the touch of lace!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So pretty

Kathy Dippner said...

Beautiful lace on this card! Good luck headed back to school.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card design and I love the additon of the lace.