Saturday, March 20, 2021

Coffee & Donuts

Sharing this awesome card from Artist Sandra Caldwell. I love this cute coffee and donut stamp.  TOO SWEET, literally, ok, not literally.  But the donuts sure do look sweet.  I added some great Turkish lace to it too. I hope you have a great start to your morning.  I know of two places you can get donuts in Istanbul.  It's quite a rare treat there.  One is a KRISPY KREME, um, yum, in a mall, the other is actually just outside of the Spice Bazaar.

Wishing you a happy day and with coffee and donut dreams!  Coffee Loving Papercrafters is having their weeklong celebration this spring so I will be playing along with some fun coffee theme cards each day!

Huge thanks to Dana M for the wonderful thank you card, just stunning, I will photo it and share as a guest designer project this summer.  Also thanks to Valerija for her contest card, super cute! Jan E for the awesome project you made, Tina Z for your contest card and Sandra Caldwell!!

20 comments:

New Creations said...

Wonderful design with beautiful lace and donuts!

Linda Vigil said...

Love the image the card!!!! The image, the colors, the lace!!! Great card!

Tina Z. said...

Super sweet card, I like Turkish lace and sweets, especially baklava.
So glad my card arrived.
Crafty hugs xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Our coffee machine is back so I am very happy. We can get some lovely doughnuts at our local shop. They are a real treat. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gaye said...

This card exudes happiness.

Valerija said...

Really love this design and colours! So pretty!
I'm glad my card arrived.
Valerija xx

Susan T. said...

Such a happy, cheerful card! Perfect for the start of Spring! (Your lace collection is amazing.)

Dana M said...

Such a lovely and happy card! I could really go for a donut after seeing it. So glad you receive my thank you card, I so enjoy your brain surgery celebrations!

Billie A said...

So cute. Fun images and colors.

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Cute! Love the lace...Spring break went fast huh?

DIANA L. said...

adorable I love it.
Thank you for the inspiration.
Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

cebelica said...

Yum! I wish I had some donuts here right now. Oh well, at least I can enjoy some real turkish coffee. ;)
Have a great day!

VanessaB said...

Super cute!!

Suzanne H said...

Love the colors of this card! So springy.

Celeste Goff said...

Coffee, donuts, and sunshine...perfection!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

super cute and I love the fabulous ribbon

Em Louise Fairley said...

Great card, Holley xoxo

Becca Yahrling said...

Love pink & brown color combo. The donuts look so
delicious!

Fikreta said...

Its adorable!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful design that shows how to get your morning off to a great start with coffee and donuts.