Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Happy Spring with coffee

Here's a brand new image from Artist  Sherri Baldy.  She makes the cutest BESTIE stamps and this one is no exception.  I just love this cute bird and she's got a little coffee too!!  I added a sweet thank you sticker and some cute flowers with little bee brads.  How perfect is that?  Besties and Coffee! Coffee Loving Papercrafters is having their weeklong celebration this spring so I will be playing along with some fun coffee theme cards each day!


I also added some great lace from Turkiye, it makes me think of flowers or sunshine.  Hope you are having a wonderful Spring now.  Cheers, Holley

Huge thanks to Kathy D for the amazing card she sent along with postage $. I just love the colors on it. Yellow and orange are my favs. I will scan it in to share on my blog!



17 comments:

Linda Vigil said...

Cute card, love the colors, that is a very fun Sherry Baldy image!

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colors. You have an amazing collection of embellishments- the bee brads are perfect!

Gaye said...

I enjoyed seeing both if the cards. Good luck in school.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So sweet xoxo

Suzanne H said...

So springy! The colors are so cheerful and the bee brads are adorable.

Kathy Dippner said...

Adorable image on this card and great colors!

Cheryl said...

I love your coffee creation! This is such a sweet image.

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

I just love pink and yellow again! So pretty!

Dana M said...

Perfectly sweet card Holley!

Billie A said...

So cute. Fun image and perfect for the coffee hop.

Fikreta said...

So adorable card.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

so cute!

Valerija said...

This is such a cute card!
Love the image and all the details.
Valerija xx

Becca Yahrling said...

Very pretty and so " here I am - Spring!" Love all your details.
And congrats on your coffee hop prize - yay!!!

Celeste Goff said...

What a sweet springtime scene you've created here!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful in all ways.