Thursday, March 25, 2021

Feel the Love, Caffeinated Love

 This awesome image comes from Unity Stamps. TOO cute.  I added a sentiment, "Feel the Love, Caffeinated Love."  ha!  I hope all of you are having fun! with your prizes now.  I'd love to see your wonderful creations, send me a pic, a link to your facebook posting or your blog so I can check out your creations, or email me a pick and I can share it on my blog!

Huge thanks to Jean who sent me a card yesterday. Beautiful watercolor flowers, oh thank you! I will be sure to scan it in and share it in the future.


Coffee Loving Papercrafters is having their weeklong celebration this spring so I will be playing along with some fun coffee theme cards each day! Have a wonderful weekend.  

18 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Have a good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kathy Dippner said...

Lovely card! I haven't seen that stamp at Unity but I really like it.

Janis said...

Your coffee card is so cute, Holley! I have that wonderful Unity stamp, too.
I have started playing a little with the lovely prizes you sent. So much fun!! Thank you, again. Nothing to share quite yet.
Have a wonderful day. We have snow here again in Idaho. Wishing you sunny spring days!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Dana M said...

Coffee and donuts - a perfect match! Lovely card!

Em Louise Fairley said...

You can't go wrong with coffee and donuts! xoxo

Susan T. said...

As always, the perfect coffee card!

Billie A said...

Wonderful card. Perfect for the coffee hop

Suzanne H said...

Cute image. I love how the handle is a heart. Great sentiment too.

Karen Day said...

I love the lace!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so cute!

Linda Vigil said...

Super cute card:), I feel that caffeinated love! :)

Valerija said...

Holley, your card is adorable. Love the lace and image.
Valerija xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

lovely cup and card Holley
Gr Karin

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

I'm a day late. Packing like a mad woman now. 9 days till the move. This card is perfect! Coffee and doughnuts. It's what's for breakfast for the next week! lol

DIANA L. said...

What a fun card Holley.

Jean said...

A wonderful card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful design and colors.

Fikreta said...

nice card!