Friday, December 3, 2021

Be happier


Well, it's Friday, we're all exhausted and have one day to get through before the weekend.  I thought this hilarious stamp from Stamping Bella's Oddball stamp line was perfect for the day, "The less you give a damn the happier you will be."  LOL, now I know no one around me is really going to stop caring, but the sentiment still made me laugh.

Check me out on Instagram   https://www.instagram.com/holleybarnhart/ 

I'm so excited to announce that I added a store to Etsy to sell Turkish Lace it's HERE:

LacePlaceByHolley

Current SALE:  Use code BLACKFRIDAY with any $20 or more order 
purchase for free shipping plus a surprise bonus pack of 5pc of lace 
(valid until Dec 4th)

4 comments:

Shabneez said...

That's a fun one Holley. Hope you have a good weekend. Shabneez x

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a fantastic card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gaye said...

Yes, be happy! Cute card.

Fikreta said...

great card!