Saturday, December 11, 2021

Grateful Heart


 Happy Saturday everyone!  Here's a card I made from a wonderful kit from The Paper loft which gives you a pattern set in which you can make 12 cards from 2 complimentary sheets of paper.  I thought it was such a fun class at my last scrapbook show!  This card was lovely out of the group.

Wishing you all a great week, we are now just five more work days to the Christmas Break at school.  Enjoy your weekend first.

I'm so excited to announce that I added a store to Etsy to sell Turkish Lace it's HERE:

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Holley

Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Pretty card! Great layout.

cebelica said...

Beautiful card.

Gaye said...

Very nice! I am grateful that we came through the tornado unscathed. My heart breaks for those who lost loved ones, homes and businesses. Praying.