Thursday, December 16, 2021

My letter to Santa

Here's a lovely girl from the Paper Shelter.  She's an image from our Sponsor this month at Your Scrapbook place Challenge Blog.  I just love her. I colored her up and made her with some rosy cheeks.  I added up some lovely lace and falling snowflakes to go with her.  I hope you like it.  Please drop by the YSBP Challenge and share your latest and greatest creations with us!


I'm so excited to announce that I added a store to Etsy to sell Turkish Lace it's HERE:

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and so beautiful Holley
Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Valerija said...

Gorgeous card!
Valerija xx

Gaye said...

This card is the sweetest!

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!